08 September 2006

Ain't that a bitch

After a few days of trying to comment and being unsuccessful, as well as not receiving like, A SINGLE COMMENT (c'mon, I KNOW someone has something to say about hockey!) I've come to the conclusion (OK OK, blogger TOLD me) that because I'm using the new Google-Blogger Beta, and most everyone is not, I can't comment to y'all, and you can't comment to me. OH THE HORROR! No one to acknowledge my internets existence! What ever shall I do, SOB? But I'm totally thinking comments to you guys. Like, Chelene, you would get botox injections in the underarm and thus negate the need for deo! And Benna, I don't even OWN a phone book, how am I supposed to find one for a town I am visiting? And Mr Nice Guy and MetroDad, I found you from Amalah and I love your writing so I'm keeping you two. And because I'm 12...

Song of the Day: Duncan James - Can't Stop A River
(Over. And over. And over. And over.)

6 comments:

chelene said...

Test comment using Coolcat's instructions on how to get around the Beta-Blogger bug.

chelene said...

And it worked! I had to preview first and then I was able to do it.

Tippy said...

Oh AWESOME! HEE! I wonder if that'll work for me on yours...

mellowlee said...

test test test :)

mellowlee said...

YAY! We can comment again!!! wooot!

mrsmogul said...

I didn;t go Beta, can you return or is it too late?

I commented! Came by...umm somewhere I forgot!