07 November 2006

Itemized

  1. My friend Vicky hooked me up with her dentist. Thanks Vick! Finally a light at the end of the tunnel!
  2. If I take any more vicodin in my lifetime, I'm going to have 0 memory. Period.
  3. I'm going to start seeing my shrink twice weekly. We discussed self-admittance to a psychiatric hospital, but that's not going to help me, based on what they do for patients there. At least in my state.
  4. I haven't slept more than 4 hours in almost 72 hours. Someone please come knock me the fuck out?
  5. I added a list of hockey blogs and links. It's more for me than you, but feel free to peruse.
  6. This whole posting every day business is becoming tedious. And it's only the 7th.
  7. If you live in the U.S., DID YOU VOTE TODAY?



My favourite headlines from Fark, re: Britney kicking the loser to the curb.
  • Bring us your finest champagne: Britney is Divorcing K-Fed
  • Britney finally decides to take out the trash
  • K-Fed is now Fed-Ex. Britney and soon to be unknown loser file for divorce
  • Cletus derails gravy train
  • Britney kicks Cletus back to the trailer park
  • Oil prices slide on news of Britney's divorce from Cletus
  • K-Fed will have to find himself a real job now
  • On election day, CNN sticks to the important things: Britney Spears files for divorce from her husband Kevin Federline, citing irreconcilable differences
  • Just when you thought Cletus' year couldn't get any worse - Britney files for divorce
  • US election gets highest turn-out in de-- HOLD EVERYTHING -- BRITNEY FILES FOR DIVORCE
  • This just into the newsroom - Fark is now willing to project that Britney Spears will be the winner of the custody battle post-divorce
  • Britney's K-Fed up
  • Pre-nup-o-zao
  • Britney loses some weight : CNN reporting divorce from K-Fed in the works
  • Breaking News: Britney Spears files for divorce Just when KFed's career was going SO well
  • Britney loses 140 lbs. of baggage
  • Cletus aint done gonna get Brenadine's youngins back in the trailer y'all
  • The biggest upset of the day so far: Britney Spears is K-Fed up
  • KFed soon to be known as KFedEx. When he absolutely, positively has to be dumped overnight

No comments: